皇冠现金代理

皇冠现金代理

Location: Home> Media Reports-> Text
[Zibo Evening News] 2-year-old baby accidentally swallowed magnetic beads and perforated 5 small intestines

Author: Anonymous Source: NET / DXZM Hits: 307 Time: 2019/11/7
Date: [6 November 2019] edition: [16] source: [Zibo Evening News] Author: []

Evening News (Reporter Wang Rui) Xiao Tengteng (pseudonym), who was more than 2 years old, suddenly had severe abdominal pain and vomiting while playing.The family hurriedly sent him to the pediatric surgery department of the City Maternal and Child Health Hospital for emergency treatment. The ill culprit was actually 11 magnetic beads.
Yesterday afternoon, the reporter saw Teng Teng in the pediatric surgery ward. When mentioning this medical experience, Teng Teng's father still had a lingering fear. "In the evening of November 1st, the child suddenly drank a stomachache and vomited. At first we thought it was a bad stomach. But I didn't expect that the child was getting more and more serious. In the end, he didn't open his eyes and didn't talk. He just lay there, shocked us, and rushed to the hospital. "He said, he didn't have to do it until the child was checked. Zhiteng Teng's illness was caused by swallowing small magnetic beads by mistake.
"Look at the images on the children's color Doppler film, these small magnetic beads have been connected into a circle, like a bracelet." Zhang Zhengmao, director of pediatric surgery, told reporters that these small beads were not swallowed at one time, but Tengteng was playing one after another. Swallowed into the stomach, so these magnetic beads slipped to different locations in the intestine, but because of the strong magnetism of the beads, they can still be firmly sucked together even through the intestinal wall, causing the child's small intestine to be deformed in many places and sent. At the hospital, five perforations had already appeared. In the early morning of November 2, the doctor performed an emergency operation for Teng Teng, removed the magnetic beads, and repaired the damaged intestinal wall. The child is now in a good recovery condition.
Director Zhang Zhengmao told reporters that doctors are very familiar with this type of magnetic beads. "It is called a buck ball. It is a very fashionable toy. The beads are magnetically attracted together to form various shapes." The ball is the toy that my brother bought. At present, pediatric surgery has seen many cases of children who swallowed buckyballs and need surgery to remove them. Tengteng is the third case. According to Zhang Zhengmao, there are many children who swallow foreign bodies in pediatric surgery.Common ones such as steel nails, coins, toy parts, button batteries, etc.Some foreign bodies will be discharged by the children themselves, and some will endanger the child's health. When your child has symptoms such as abdominal pain, vomiting, and even intestinal obstruction, surgery is needed. Among them, magnetic beads and button batteries are recognized as dangerous goods, and parents are advised to keep them out of their children's reach.


【淄博日报】淄博市妇幼保健院许志秀荣获“美丽天使奖” Previous post: [Zibo Daily] Zibo Maternal and Child Health Hospital Xu Zhixiu won the "Beautiful Angel Award"
【大众网·淄博】淄博市妇幼保健院获“山东省卫生保健协会先进集体”称号 Next: [Popular Net · Zibo] Zibo Maternal and Child Health Hospital was awarded the title of "Advanced Collective of Shandong Health Care Association"

Zibo Maternal and Child Health Network Zibo Maternal and Child Health Hospital Zibo Third Hospital All rights reserved
Copyright ? 2000-2014 spssocal.com All Rights Reserved. Submission email: zibofuyou@163.com
Health Hotline: 0533-2929888 Lu ICP No. 09005418