1. Every day at 8:00 in the morning, go through the hospitalization procedures. Patients need to hold ID cards, hospitalization cards, bring cash or medical insurance cards to go through the real-name procedures, and patients with public medical cards, medical insurance manuals, and concession cards are required to show them in advance.
2. Discharge procedures begin at 8:00 every day. Discharge procedures will not be processed after 17:30 pm.
3. 17:30 pm to 8:00 the next morning, please go to the toll booth at night for admission.
Thank you for your trust and support in our hospital. All of our staff extend cordial greetings to you. You are welcome to be a member of our hospital. We will treat you wholeheartedly, treat you as carefully as your family, and do our best to provide you with the best service at the lowest cost. In order for you to recover and be discharged soon, we need your full support and cooperation during your stay in the hospital.
1. Follow the professional health guidance of medical staff on the disease, and cooperate with treatment and nursing.
2. To ensure your safety, please do not leave the ward casually after entering the hospital. Those who leave the hospital without authorization will be responsible for any consequences. According to the medical insurance regulations, medical insurance patients cannot leave the hospital overnight while they are in hospital, otherwise the medical insurance costs will be borne by themselves.
3. Please keep the environment inside and outside the ward neat and beautiful. The tabletop items on the bedside table should be neatly arranged. Only the water bottles, tea cups and medicine cups should be placed. Please keep other items in the cabinet.
4. For the health of you and your patients in the same room, please do not smoke in the treatment area.
5. Please take good care of your belongings, do not bring valuables and large amounts of cash into the ward, beware of thieves.
6. The hospital doctor's order implements computer management. When the balance is insufficient, the system cannot operate normally, which will affect your treatment. To ensure your normal diagnosis and treatment, when the deposit balance is insufficient, please go to the hospital to pay the deposit.
7. Please take care of the public facilities of the hospital and save electricity and water. In order to ensure your safety, please do not disturb medical facilities, such as infusion switches, oxygen supply devices on the wall, various instruments, etc. Damage to public property shall be compensated at the price.
8. Please do not enter the medical office at random to read the medical records and other materials. If you need help, please press the bedside pager, arrange the items when you leave the hospital, and pick them up by the nursing staff.
9. The hospital regularly supplies boiling water and hot water, and there is a restaurant for patients. The telephone number for ordering meals is: 2157828.
Breakfast: 6: 00-8: 00 Chinese: 11: 00-13: 00 Dinner: 17: 00-19: 30
10. Prenatal check-ups started at 3 months of pregnancy to monitor the health status of pregnant women and fetuses.
11. Patients will return to hospital for review one month after discharge after surgery and induction of labor. If you feel unwell, please see the doctor at any time.
： Information for mothers and babies :
1. The same bed may cause your baby to be accidentally injured. Please put your baby in the crib and fall asleep alone.
2. It is very unsafe and unhygienic to cover your face and sleep. For your baby's safety and health, it is advisable to cover the quilt to your shoulders when sleeping.
3. Your baby is full of food and is prone to vomiting, too hungry and prone to hypoglycemia, please feed it reasonably. When your baby sleeps for too long, wake up your baby to feed.
4. In order to prevent the baby from spitting, please hold the baby when feeding. Do not shake the baby too much after it is full. You can put your baby upright, put your baby's chin on his shoulder, and pat his back to let the air out of the stomach.
5. When the baby sleeps, the head should have a suitable height pillow. Avoid esophageal reflux caused by head position lower than the body, causing vomiting and suffocation.
6. When the baby vomits, if the vomit is not discharged in time, it may cause suffocation. To avoid accidents, stay sideways while your baby is asleep.
7. If you notice any abnormalities in your baby's complexion, breathing, sleep, diet, or urine, please inform the medical staff immediately.
8. To ensure the safety of your baby, please do not leave the baby alone in the ward. If you must leave, please inform the nursing staff on duty.
9. Please do not let non-medical personnel take your baby away. If medical personnel need to take your baby away for treatment or examination, please confirm their identity first.
10. If you need our help after you leave the hospital, please call: 0533-2929888.